(Who we are and how to contact us)
www.primetime.network (‘Primetime’, ‘our website’) is an inclusive and supportive network and database of and for Women working in the Film, TV, and Commercial Industries across pre-production, production and postproduction.
By ‘Women,’ we mean all women (transgender, intersex, and cisgender); all those who experience oppression as women (including non-binary and gender non-conforming individuals), and all those who identify as women.
Primetime is a website operated by Veritas Sine Metu (‘we’, ‘us’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11642010 and have our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
What's in these terms?
These terms tell anyone who has created a profile with Primetime (‘members’) and anyone browsing or otherwise using our website (‘visitors’) the rules for using our website.
By using our website you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
You must be 18 or over to use our website.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, make sure to check them to ensure you understand which terms apply at that time.
We may make changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our members' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your profile details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on your profile, you may be given either a Full or Rising Membership. Read our FAQs page to find out more.
Uploading content to our website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website (on your own profile or profile of other members) (‘Contribution’), you must comply with our Do’s and Don’ts below.
You warrant that any such Contribution complies with our Do’s and Don’ts, which means you will be liable to us, indemnify us for any breach of that warranty and be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your Contribution, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to publish, use, store, copy and otherwise process your Contribution and to distribute and make it available to other members. You can end this licence by deleting your Contribution or generally deleting your profile on our website, except (i) to the extent others may have copied, stored and or shared your Contribution (ii) to the extent that your Contribution was featured on Primetime’s social media (unless you specifically request the featured Contribution to be deleted) and (iii) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
We have the right to remove any Contribution you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our Do’s and Don’ts set out in our terms.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Primetime Do’s and Don’ts
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly introduce viruses or other malware.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website;
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
How to complain about content uploaded by other members
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other members please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we or members link to
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
Member-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other members of the website,. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other members on our website do not represent our views or values.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your device, information technology, software and other hardware to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, device or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
We welcome and encourage these links. Permission is not required to do this, but we do ask that you acknowledge our website using its correct name when you link to us. You should link to our website using the following URL http://www.primetime.network. You can also link directly to one of our members’ profile. The link should appear like this: http://www.primetime.network/@sarah-exampleson.
Here is a Primetime logo that you can use for your own purposes to signify a link to Primetime. To download it, just right-click on the image.
Breach of our terms
We reserve the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate your profile if we believe that you may be in breach of these terms or misusing our website (for example violating any of our Do’s and Don’ts).
We may also take other actions, such as removal of Contributions, issue of warnings, disclosure to law enforcement authorities and or further legal action against you or other members.
How we may use your personal information
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
We reserve all of our intellectual property rights in our website. Using our website does not give you any ownership in our website or the content or information made available through our website, subject to any member or third party intellectual property rights.
Subject to your compliance with our terms we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable licence to access and make use of our website.
You are also granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our website and the logos provided in Rules about linking to our website.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?